If you’ve been reading the blog, you know what a huge fan of Frank & Oak I’ve become. You can imagine my excitement when I was contacted by them to promote their latest capsule collection called Escondido which launches February 19th.
Named for the iconic California surfer city, Escondido evokes the desire to embrace the laid-back days of Summer. The 12-piece collection is made up of versatile, warm weather essentials in pastel colors and light cotton fabrics to evoke nostalgia for Summer holidays past. Items will range from $25 t-shirts, $40 chino shorts, $45 slim-fitting button-ups and $50 French Terry crew necks. To complete the Escondido look, Frank & Oak is selling ten limited edition Escondido skate decks for $50 in breezy turquoise.
Lastly, to celebrate the launch of Escondido, Frank & Oak is hosting a CONTEST :
• Running dates are February 11th-February 18th
• All winners will be announced on February 19th, Escondido’s launch date.
• Contest will be held exclusively on Twitter/Instagram.
• Participants can enter by uploading a photo of their favorite summer memory with a short description using #BringingBackSummer.
• Frank & Oak’s Facebook will link their fans to the contest page: www.frankandoak.com/bringingbacksummer.
• Prizes include: A chance to win one of three $100 gift cards and the GRAND PRIZE of a limited edition Escondido skateboard as well as the entire collection.